Millennium has one of the largest in-house and field-based service and applications support teams in the industry. Our field-based engineers, strategically placed, are on call to provide you with an unsurpassed level of support in the event that you encounter a problem, ensuring that downtime is kept to an absolute minimum. Our goal is to maximize uptime and maintain a low cost of ownership
- PARTS – Our parts team enlists technical support to get it right the first time. Getting things there the next day in order to get you back up in production with minimal downtime.
- APPLICATIONS– More than simply writing programs when in need, our applications team will work with you on customer-specific training, Machining process and cycle time estimates
- TRAINING – Training in group or individual settings, at our facility or there on your shop floor, Millennium strives to keep your teams’ skills cutting edge.
- FINANCE – While not your local banker, Millennium offers customized financial solutions to its customers that makes sense for all involved, not just the bank.
- LOGISTICS – Experts in logistics, we ship worldwide every day to China, Central America, South America.
Others say they can, we do every day.
To facilitate a common machining platform and a singular expectation for engineering and service on a global scale we maintain facilties in West Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Central America with partners in Brazil and China and more. Whether it is Automotive, Aerospace or Medical, we can engineer a solution, and transfer it to a global location and integrate it into your facility.